All flight tickets are excluded.
All traveller visas are excluded.
McDonalds Scenic Farm Tours reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary as it sees fit to ensure safety & smooth running of the tour
McDonalds Scenic Farm Tours reserves the rights to substitute hotels of a similar standard if the hotels listed in our brochure are unavailable.
McDonalds Scenic Farm Tours acts only as a tour host and must assume no responsibility for any loss or damage caused arising directly or indirectly from incidents or events over which McDonalds Scenic Farm Tours has no control
McDonalds Scenic Farm Tours insist that all travellers must be prepared and have brought sufficient travel insurances that cover their travel plan to visit New Zealand.
- Please book the first day of arrival at Christchurch before 12:00 noon and leave Queenstown at any time on the last day. If the flight is late, our tour bus cannot wait or detour. At this time, guests are required to settle the traffic to the next stop. The resulting expense will be borne by the guests themselves. Therefore, any part of the lost tour package will not be refunded.
- Please pay deposit NZD $ 2000 / person when registering. Please pay the remaining fees 14 working days prior to departure
- Cancellation within 30-14 working days prior to departure, no refund of deposit of NZD $ 2000 / person; cancellation within 14-7 working days prior to departure, additional charge of NZD $ 800 / person for cancellation and no refund of deposit of NZD $ 2000 / person; cancellation within 7 working days prior to departure, no refund of tour fee.
- No refund of tour fee to any traveller due to rejection of traveller visa application or entry at any border by any customs via transit from any countries to/or at New Zealand.
- Travellers must remain with the tour group at all times and must not deviate from the set itinerary. Any personal reasons failed to meet the tour guide in time, the company does not assume any responsibility. At this time, guests are required to settle the traffic to the next stop. The resulting expense will be borne by the guests themselves. Therefore, any part of the lost tour package will not be refunded.
- All program arrangements according to the local conditions (due to the weather, traffic, governments warning or flights, etc.) decided, McDonalds Scenic Farm Tours reserves the rights to adjust the trip according to the actual situation at that time due to safety and availability. No compensation would be arranged by the Company.
- New Zealand accommodation is limited, McDonalds Scenic Farm Tours will adjust the hotel according to the actual situation, and the New Zealand triple room defaults to a large bed plus a small bed, for three separate beds, please declare in advance, before departure, the company will try to confirm, but cannot fully guarantee to meet this requirement.
The pleased to forget experiences:
- Spending up to 10 hours per day travelling on buses and trains, to get to the next specific destination, with nearly everyone bored and asleep.
- We found ourselves at most destinations surrounded by other tourists, so we never had the opportunity to mix with the local people.
- After you have seen 3 cathedrals and 2 castles you have really seen enough!!