Thank you for choosing our exclusive McDonalds Scenic Farm Tours.
Our tours are run by very close members of the McDonalds family. They have been designed & created to give each person, couple and or family, a most special and unique experience that they will enjoy and remember as one the best tours they have ever experienced. No expense has been spared.
Our tours will take you to places one can never access as many of your experiences are on private properties. The South Island of New Zealand has been our home for 5 generations over 139 years. Upon joining our tours, you will be treated as part of our extended family. We look forward to meeting you personally.
Terms and Conditions
- Please read through the Terms and Conditions of the products before booking. If you are booking for others, make sure the travellers understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions before booking.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Once the tour is confirmed and notified by our customer service, please complete each payment plan within two business days. Otherwise, the tour arrangements and accommodations cannot be guaranteed.
- All tour packages and accommodations cannot be used separately and are not transferable. No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
- Please present your voucher or booking confirmation and a valid ID with your signature to check in to our tour.
- Any travelers failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
- All product prices are tax included. Other services not specified on the booking confirmation like hotel room services, tipping, hotel laundry, drinks, telephone charges, excess baggage fees are paid by the traveler.
- McDonalds Scenic Tours reserves right to delay or cancel the tour in case of unforeseen operational difficulties or due to force majeure on the departure date.
- If guests request early check-in or late checkout, please arrange at the hotel directly. Package Deals offer Standard Rooms, any additional requests like room upgrade or extending stay, please contact and pay at the hotel front desk respectively.
- Package Deals: Including accommodations and part of the tour activities. The well-planned tours offer the most flexible way to travel.
- Organized Tours: Including roundtrip transportation, accommodations, tour activities, and part of the meals. Tours escorted by professional tour guides allow you to enjoy the trip easily.
Change and Cancellation
- Once the booking is confirmed, the price should be paid. If guests need to change the itinerary for any reason, the difference should be paid or refunded according to respective terms of the package tour.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the price should be paid. If guests need to cancel the tour for any reason, cancellation fee should be paid according to the terms.
- Online Credit Card: Accept VISA, Master, AE, JCB
- Fax Credit Card Authorization Form: Accept VISA, Master, AE, JCB
- Cash or Credit Card at the Office
- ATM Transfer
- Wire transfer
Mail, Fax or Email: travelers will receive the pre-departure orientation guide 3 days before the departure day. Some travelers will receive the flight tickets and the accommodation voucher according to the type of the tour.